Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Ugly Truth

So...how's life everyone? ^_^

I've been really tired lately, but there's one person who can make everything better...even without trying. That's Jason. <3 Man, sometimes I really wonder why in the world I love this kid so much. We went out to eat on Saturday, and I think it was the second time he's ever paid for my food. That kind of made me smile on the inside. ^_^ He always brightens my day, and he makes me do things that I've never done before. For instance, I've never texted during musical rehearsal...until I texted him. That was only once though. I'm very dedicated. ^_^v Also, I've never texted in chorus either...until I texted him. Those are just some examples...pretty dumb examples but examples, nonetheless. Once again, I'm going to stop with the pathetic and sappy love talk.


Well, the title of this post is The Ugly Truth. I just finished watching that movie for the first time. I actually really liked it! ^^ It was pretty funny. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it. Some of the stuff that he says is very true, I must say. Gerard Butler is so hot. I love him in movies. He's actually in one of my FAVORITE movies, P.S. I Love You. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie. I'd also recommend that movie to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. ^_^

Sorry, this was a pretty pointless post. =P

Have an awesome day, everyone!

♫ Oh! (오) - 소녀시대 (Girls' Generation/SNSD)

1 comment: