Tuesday, October 13, 2009

6:52?!?!?! OH NO!!!!!!!!!~10.13.09

I overslept badly this morning. >.< It was HORRIBLE. I'm a really deep sleeper, and it's even worse when I'm in the middle of a vivid dream. I woke up at 6:52AM this morning (YES...6:52AM), and the late bell rings at 7:15AM. Thankfully, I made it on time though. Man, I felt like such a beast. XD

I still don't really know what to sing for my performance on November 8th. I thought about singing "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going." I sang that at our school's talent show my sophomore year. I ended up winning first place with that song. I haven't sang it in forever though. If I'm going to sing it, I'll need to practice...and practice...and practice some more. Hehe! ^^;

So apparently, we're taking our senior class group photo tomorrow. Thank goodness someone told me. I was about to go to school in sweats again like I've been doing since the third day of school. -_- I don't feel like for changing every day for fourth period (marching band), so I just go to school in work-out clothes. =P There's not really anyone that I need to impress at school anyways, so it's all good. I'll start wearing normal clothes again next month when we no longer have to practice the show everyday.

Also, I wrote a note to Jeffrey early last week...I finally gave it to him yesterday. I hate writing letters, but I'm just not brave enough to say some things face-to-face. I'm not sure how he took it...but we'll see. I miss him.





♫ Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus

2 comments:

  1. I read your last post as well
    I'm really happy for you that things are getting better!
    Your really brave when making up with your friends, even writing that note.
    For me, I have this HUGE pride that I can't seem to let down. and i hate saying sorry, so I always mess things up with people.
    I'm really glad its worked out for you though!
    Wow, so talented! would u make a vid of yourself singing or have someone record you?
    If you do, make sure to show us ;p
    The britney show looked awesome~! So lucky haha
    I love how everything is so grand. The show must have been great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CINDY I MISS YOU SSOOOOO MUCH WHY DONT WE TALK ANYMORE?????? Yoo will DEFINITELY win first place in the competition because youre just BA like that! I love and miss you!!!

    Patrick!

    ReplyDelete