Monday, October 12, 2009

I MADE IT!!!~10.12.09

So...do you remember how I was talking about my audition? I MADE IT!!! I'm one of the 36 contestants for the teen vocalist competition! You can check it out at www.ripthehallways.com ^_^v I'm really excited! I get to perform in an actual coliseum!!! It's going to be a dream come true.

Also, my principal approved my solo benefit concert. It's going to be happening some time next year...probably in April.

Jason and I are talking again. Things with Jeffrey, on the other hand, haven't changed. I actually found out that he still likes this girl that he's liked for years who will never give him the time of day. It really hurts me to know that because he deserves so much more than what she has to offer. He could do a lot better. He deserves a lot better. On a brighter note, he actually gave me a real hug for the first time in forever when I told him that I'm a contestant on Friday night. It may not sound like a lot, but it made me really happy.

I was looking on Strapya the other day, and I found these really cute cell phone decorations. I'm so tempted to buy some, but I think I'll wait until next month. It'll be my little birthday present to myself, I guess. Hehe! ^^;

Well, it's been a while...I think it's finally time for some PICTURES!!! Get ready for picture overload! XD



Me & Kris


My Hero <3


My new coat from Express ^_^


Me & Jason at the concert

♫ Now That She's Gone - JJ Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment