Friday, October 23, 2009

Spirit Week~10.25.09

This past week was spirit week at school. It was pretty fun. ^_^ Here's a picture of Jason and me on Tacky Twin Day. LOL XD



My favorite days HAVE to be Class Color Day and Green and Gold Day though because seniors get to wear our crowns!!! I'll have to take better pictures of my crown and shirts and post them up another day. They're washing right now. ^^; On Class Color Day, the colors are: Seniors - Blue, Juniors - Red, Sophomores - Black, Freshmen - Gray. Green and Gold Day is pretty self-explanatory. Green and gold are our school colors. :)

Who knows what Cheyenne and Sarah were doing...

...so we tried again. =P

Me and my favorite guard girl, Cierra!!! Even though it may not look like it, we weren't ready when Sam took this picture. XD

So we tried again too!!!

Sam and Me

Sam, Me, and Cierra

Sarah and Me

Seniors in Chamber Choir...we're a small group this year.

English Class

Michael and Me

Jason and Jeffrey in the three-legged race during field day

Jason getting owned XD

Green and Gold Day ^_^

Cierra

Keddrick and Me

Seniors on Green and Gold Day

Chamber Choir on Green and Gold Day


My co-worker and I went out to lunch today! ^_^ Afterwards, we went to the pet store and played with the cutest puppy ever!!! Then we went to the mall and he bought me something for my birthday since it's coming up soon (November 2nd!). He bought me Prada perfume for $100. I felt so bad! I told him not to, but he wouldn't listen. T_T I've never even smelled the scent before, so I have no clue what it smells like.

The Prada Perfume

PUPPY!!!











It was teething...^^;

♫ the Love Bug - m-flo ♥ BoA

No comments:

Post a Comment