Friday, August 28, 2009

First Home Game Tonight~08.28.09

We had our first home football game tonight. It was raining though. T_T I ended up getting so soaked. Marching band had to perform in the rain, and I could barely toss my flag because it was drenched. Overall, I think everyone did alright considering all the factors. Marching band went inside before the game was over, but I'm pretty sure we won because we were winning by a lot the last time I checked the scoreboard in the third quarter. I guess I'll find out on Monday.

Things between Jason, Jeffrey, and I are getting a little better, I guess. Jason and I talk pretty much how we normally do now. I've learned to watch my words around him; he's learned to be a butthole, but I've already addressed to him my thoughts about that. On the other hand, Jeffrey and I still rarely speak. It's really depressing. I miss talking to him. It's just...I never know what to say because he never seems to be interested in anything I'm saying, and he never comes up to me to start a conversation. I mean...things have gotten a little better. It's still a working process though. We seem to be slowly moving forward after staying in the same place for what seemed like forever. I don't think that we'll ever get back to how it used to be though. Who knows? Life is always full of surprises.

I really hope I don't catch a cold from transitioning from the rain into the freezing school hallway. T_T That won't be good.

Oh yeah! I'm totally having a countdown to when I'm going to go watch Britney Spears in concert! I'M SO EXCITED!!! It's going to be my first concert. ^^ ONE MORE WEEK LEFT!!! ^^v

♫ 니가 밉다 (I Hate You) - 2PM

2 comments:

  1. Omg! I love Britney! lmao
    *so jealous* Hope you have a great time!
    Getting soaked in the rain sucks ): It's so cold.
    Anyways, it's good that your sort of on speaking terms with your friends now!
    Any progression is great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo so you really are in a marching band! LOL

    ReplyDelete