Friday, August 7, 2009

Flood O__O~08.06.09

Apparently, it was raining SUPER hard today. I didn't even realize it. It's been raining everyday for the past week. It's okay though because I love rain. <3

On my way to work, Western was flooded. That's one of our busiest and biggest roads here. It was kind of cool but dangerous, of course. It was like I could feel the water underneath the car. Thank goodness we didn't start floating. >_< I took a lot of pictures! I'll have to upload them later though.

Also, my friend's yard was flooded too, and I guess the lightning struck something at my boss's house because his 42" TV that he bought a little less than half a year ago and all the computers don't work anymore. They won't turn on, so I had help them call Best Buy. Someone is coming in on Tuesday to fix the TV. :)

Highlight of my day: LAST DAY OF MARCHING BAND BEING 8AM-5PM!!! ^_^v Finally, I can SLEEEEEP!!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...<(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>

No comments:

Post a Comment