Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Marching Band...Day 1 Outside~08.03.09

*sigh*...MARCHING BAND.

It's the second week of band camp, and today was the first day the guard has joined the band outside in the morning. Thank goodness it wasn't hot this morning. ^^; I'm dreading tomorrow though...>.<

Lunch is always the best part of the day. I normally go out to lunch with my friend Cierra and her grandmother whom we refer to as Meme. She's so cute. ^_^ Today, we went to Red Robin. After we were done eating, we saw that we still had some time until we had to head back to Hell (a.k.a. band camp) so we went over to Barnes & Noble. I LOVE THAT PLACE! It's my favorite store in the mall. ^^; For some odd reason, I felt the urge to begin speaking with a British accent while I was in B&N, and it just stuck with me. I couldn't stop. -_- Hehe! It was fun though. :)

After band camp, I had to head straight to work. Lol! I was in exercising clothes and all my co-workers just kind of stared at me for a minute when they first saw me. I guess it kind of caught them off guard or something. Maybe it's because I always...ALWAYS wear a T-shirt and jeans to work. =P Oh well...they will see me in exercising clothes for the next three days, so I guess they will just have to get used to it or get over it. XD I got a little bored at work today, so I started answering the phones and talking to the customers with my British accent. It's weird. People seemed to be a lot nicer to me when I spoke with that accent. That managed to entertain me for a good while. I think I kept up that accent for about 3 hours...at least! Haha! Yes, I was REALLY bored. Also, I accidentally dropped an order, and it spilled all over the ground! >.< I felt so bad. The chef was nice enough to not get upset and made another one. Thank goodness my boss didn't see it. =P My co-worker stopped me from making it obvious that I did something wrong. I love my job. My co-workers are all so good to me. =D

My brother wanted to treat my family to dinner today. <3 We went to IHOP. ^^ My dad and one of my sisters couldn't make it though. My sister was at home sick, and my dad had to bring food home for her so it was only my mom, brother, other sister, and I that ended up going. It was fun, I guess. It would've been a lot better if my sister would've at least pretended like she wanted to be there. That made me so angry! I can't stand it when she acts like she doesn't want to be around us. We're her family! If she can go out with her friends all the time with the biggest smile on her face, then she better look extra super delighted when she goes out with family. She never spends time with us anyway. <_< *sigh* I was happy to be there though. It's the first time my brother has paid for us...I'm really proud of him. ^_^

Overall, it was a good day...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment