Friday, August 21, 2009

Since I'm still awake for some odd, unknown reason...~08.21.09

I really don't know why I'm still up at 4AM...so I decided to create a list of things I want!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, I really don't have anything better to do. Well, I could sleep...but...hehe! ^^;

What I want:

-Burberry Rain Boots


I was thinking about the classic design like shown in the picture above but then I saw these...



-Tote Bag for School


Not necessarily this particular one...I just searched up a random tote bag on google =P


-JS Wings in WHITE


Too bad I'll never find them in a size that fits me though...T_T


-Matching Tiffany Bracelets for Kris and Me ^^



-HTC Hero


This is definitely going to be my next phone. I'll be purchasing it soon. I think I'm going to get it in brown...not quite sure yet. Any thoughts? ^^;

5 comments:

  1. get a iphone htc OS is super slow

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i have those boots just saying

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard the HTC Hero was actually pretty fast. Plus, I don't like the iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that 2nd Burberry boots at Nordstrom Rack a few months ago ... I think, not sure... same color though XP

    ReplyDelete