Thursday, August 20, 2009

Love~08.20.09

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Love. It's such a complex yet simple concept at the same time. Love has the power to make one do things they never thought of doing before. Love can make the most talkative person speechless. Love can make the most confident person nervous. Love can make the most sane person crazy. Love is...well, pretty amazing if you ask me.

I've been reading a lot from the love quotes thread on Soompi. It seriously makes me want to find that someone for me, but those things can't be rushed...so I'm just here waiting patiently for my prince charming to show up one day. It may take a day; it may take a lifetime, but I'll wait. Over time, I've realized that I'm one of those people that live for love. I live to fall in love. Haha! That sounds funny and maybe pathetic to some people, but it's true. I believe that loving and being loved is one of the best feelings one will ever encounter. I believe that when that day comes for me, I'll experience a type of happiness that I never even thought was possible.

Anyway, here's some love quotes that took my breath away. =P All credits to Soompi forums!

"One day you're gonna want that girl...
that girl that knew she wasn't perfect but tried to be for you.
that girl that sees your flaws but values them just as much as your strengths.
that girl that still can't bring herself to hate you even though you probably deserve it."


"Love without reason lasts the longest."

"We talked about old times, and it made me smile because you didn't forget."

"I smile even when it rains, because there's that one person who always makes me happy."

"If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips."

"No smile is as beautiful as the one that struggles through tears."

"Even if I had five more days, five more years, five more lifetimes. You may have loved him longer, but it does not mean that I loved him any less."

"I kissed a dream the other night - it looked so much like you."

"My mommy told me I could be anything I want to...and I wanna be his girl."

"我只准你喜欢我 不准你喜欢别人。"

That's it for now. There's a lot of others, but it'd take forever for me to post them all! XD If you have any favorites of your own, feel free to share them!!! Leave a comment or something. ^_^

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember the first time i was in love...it was a pretty magical feeling in my stomach, felt like i could take on the world! Nah just kidding LAWL

    but srsly i dont feel love im that pro

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i just read your post for this topic ,tdlr plz, but im your prince charming and a bear as seen in my avatar

    ReplyDelete