Monday, August 3, 2009

Yummy Sushi <3

Today was an awesome day! My sister and I left for g-ville last night and spent the night at her apartment. She showed me this really neat book that was made up of a bunch of stuff like puzzles and riddles...basically things that make you think. It was fun! ^_^v Some of the things in it make you feel a bit dumb afterward though. >_<; We also watched Cinderella 3. Haha! I remember I loved it when I watched it the first time. I ended up falling asleep this time, but I was tired. ^^;

We headed to Japan Inn for brunch. It was AMAZING!!! All you can eat sushi...the catch is that you have to pay $0.50 for every piece that you don't finish, but no worries! We ate every last piece that we ordered!!! ^_^v It was a LOT of food, but it was definitely worth it. It was DELICIOUS! I can't wait to go there again. <3

I'll upload the pics later. Off to bed now!!! Good night! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment