Sunday, August 30, 2009

I couldn't resist~08.29.09

I just did some online shopping...I'm so excited!!!


I bought this Miu Miu dress. I'm going to wear it at my solo concert that I'm holding in my school's auditorium at the end of the school year. I'm so exctied!!! I can't wait! ^^ Now that I have the dress, I need to look for accessories to match it. I'll probably go on a search on Zipia.



I also bought this. It's a purple cell phone case for the HTC Hero that I have yet to buy. Haha! It was only $5.99 though. I'll be buying the phone soon. =P


Random: This is the bruise I got from tossing my flag on Friday. (It looks a lot better in the picture than it does in person, by the way.) The flag is a lot bigger than the ones that we are used to, and I couldn't see the tab. I was too distracted by the giant flag. -_-;


T_T


♫ Working It Out - Hilary Duff

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy !! oo you're that Miu Miu girl ^^
    I hope you're happy w/ the dresssss. Solo concert?! Wow! and the bruise thing, are you also in marching band as the flag girl? Wow again! You really can do anything !! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. solo concert- wow! :D
    i love that cell! i wanna get it :')

    ReplyDelete